ENRYP - European Network of Regional and Local Youth Platforms is a project funded by the Erasmus + program, which aims to create a space where young people involved in local youth platforms in various EU countries can share and exchange good practices on topics such as youth participation, active citizenship, EU and social inclusion without other intermediary structures of young people.
• Sharing and exchanging good practices related to the youth area, namely youth participation, active citizenship, EU awareness and social innovation.
• Establish a European network of regional and/or local youth platforms
(youth forums, councils, parliaments or other similar structures) in legal terms with an appropriate governance structure.
• Strengthen international cooperation between youth platforms operating at a regional and local level in several EU countries.
• Increase youth participation and promote the empowerment of young people at the local level.
INVITATION TO PARTICIPANTS FOR YOUTH MOBILITY
Location: Cascais, Portugal
Dates: January 23-29, 2018
Target Group: 30 participants (10 from Cascais and 5 per partner) between 18 and 30 years.
Participating countries: Italy, United Kingdom, Portugal, Hungary, and Romania
Theme: The activity will cover topics such as youth participation, active citizenship, social inclusion, EU awareness, basic steps for the creation of a youth platform at a local level and the structure of the European network. The objective is to create a set of minimum requirements and steps for the establishment of new regional/local youth platforms.
Methodology: The methodology is based on non-formal education, allowing young people to express concepts through effective and creative ways. Methods such as energizers, icebreaker games, brainstorming, round tables, role plays, learning by doing and between peers will be used to address the sessions.
• Be between 18 and 30 years old (compulsory);
• Gender balance;
• Previous experiences of participation will be taken into account (in youth activities, youth organizations, civic movements, etc.);
• Preference will be given to young people living or studying in the municipality of Cascais;
• At least one vacancy is for young people with fewer opportunities;
• Motivation demonstrated in the application form;
• Availability to contribute to local project activities, before and before mobility;
• An intermediate level of English is required.
Costs: There are no associated costs. Power will be supported by the project.
Applications: Fill out the application form by October 22, 2017.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org | +351214815948